NERv is excited to welcome Dr. Joao Rezende-Neto who has joined the executive team as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Joao joins NERv from the University of Toronto. Dr. Joao has
- Job Summary Are you a self-driven person who loves diving deep into data analysis? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, technical environment with new and interesting challenges every day? Are
- Job Summary As a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QA/RA) Co-op, you will support the continuous development, implementation, and improvement of NERv’s Quality Management System as well as provide support in
- Job Summary As a Production Associate, you will take a leading role in the continuous development, implementation, and improvement of NERv’s production processes from the beginning to end. This includes processes
- Job Summary This role centers around all software development beyond our proprietary sensors and hardware. We're looking for someone with solid foundations in software architecture and development to work with our
- Job Summary The candidate would join the clinical research team to support the design, execution, data collection, and monitoring of NERv's clinical and animal studies. They will participate in the creation
Window to the Abdomen: Addressing the Gaps between Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Medicine through Cutting Edge Sensor Platforms
Despite enhancements in surgical techniques and patient care procedures, 1-30% of patients will be affected by anastomotic leaks following general surgery.